The 25th Annual Conference “Environmental Economics, Policy and International Relations”
University of Economics and Business, Prague
23 – 24 November 2023
This Conference provides a conducive environment for a comprehensive exchange of ideas and discussion on new theoretical and empirical research papers in environmental economics and policy. Themes includes energy issues, climate change, sustainable tourism, circular economy, bio-economy, water management, and international environmental relations. We welcome both papers based on novel quantitative/econometric techniques and papers applying qualitative research methods. Papers explicitly outlining policy implications are encouraged. Doctoral students and post-doctoral researchers are invited to submit papers. These key-issues are of particular interest of the conference:
- Energy and climate change economic modeling,
- Energy policies and politics,
- Instruments of environmental policy,
- Sustainable tourism,
- International environmental relations, including environmental aspects of international trade,
- Market and non-market valuation of environmental goods and services.
If you are interested in participation on the Conference as a speaker, please follow the instruction in “Call for Abstracts” below.
For further information visit: http://environmental-conference.vse.cz